You can never be too safe. Home and business break-ins can happen no matter where you live, from the most crowded city street to the loneliest stretch of remote farmland. Intruder alarm systems are systems that detect unauthorized entries into a building or an area. In contrast with residential solutions, commercial solutions employ intruder alarm systems mainly at night and on bank holidays for protection against forced entry and theft, protecting persons and reducing the risk of property damage.
You can never be too safe.
Home and business break-ins can happen no matter where you live, from the most crowded city street to the loneliest stretch of remote farmland.
WHAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Security systems range in price, so your budget is no matter, you should not have to go into debt in order to safeguard your home.
- Decide between a monitored or non-monitored system. Non-monitored systems set off a loud alarm when tripped because it rely on sensors. They are the most affordable security systems available but only provide limited protection. Monitored system is connected to our approved alarm monitoring systems, which provides 24/7 uninterrupted monitoring 365 days per year. When activated a signal will be se to our command center for MRT Backup dispatch
- Decide between a wireless or wired security systems. Wired security system need a light amount of drilling and construction work for installation. Wireless security system is battery-powered and requires minimal to none drilling.
- 12 months full warranty on all parts and labor
- Furwel Technologies offer a free consultation service to help you determine what type of system will best serve your needs as well as ongoing customer service.
- No matter what type of systems you decide upon, put out a sign announcing your security systems. This alone can be a deterrent to a break-in.
- At last, remember to let your insurance company know you have installed a monitored alarm system, which may result in a reduction of your homeowner’s insurance premium.